Vin Maskell and Sarah Hudson will present ‘To the Point’ an opportunity to refine your communication skills and become media smart on Saturday July 30, from 10am – 3pm:
1) Understand the media and how it works
2) Discover how to package messages
3) Write letters that get published
4) Learn how to shape your story
5) Remember the value of preparation
6) Develop basic interview techniques
7) Learn how to build media relationships
The workshop will be held at the Geelong Botanic Gardens Meeting Room, Council Horticulture Complex, Geelong Botanic Gardens (enter Ryrie St and Holt Rd)
You can register now to reserve your place.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, 9341 8100
Environment Victoria Members Free
Government Agencies $50
To the Point, Geelong Region Workshop is supported by Geelong Field Naturalists Club and Geelong Botanic Gardens.
You can keep informed of other To The Point Workshops in Gippsland and Western Victoria by registering for your free Healthy Rivers email bulletin at: