Rural Law Online has no subscriptions or fees, is regularly updated, has specialist contributors and uses plain, practical language.
Rural Law Online provides legal info; discussion forums; Find-a-Service; links to relevant sites; feature topics; a legal dictionary.
The website topics at www.rurallaw.org.au include:
1) Laws and our legal system
2) Land and its uses
3) Emergencies, Environment and Planning
4) Livestock, Pets and Wildlife
6) Business and Consumer Law
7) Employment Law
8) The Law and Families
9) Dealing with Government Departments and Resolving Disputes
10)Vehicles and Firearms