We all know it takes time, sometimes 12 months to organise an event. The Country Racing Calendar, available at www.countryracing.com.au, sets you thinking about people enjoying an exciting ‘crowd’ day at one of the big Country Cups, or, relaxing on a picnic rug enjoying the scenery and sampling local wine and food at a smaller race track. Either could be a revenue raiser for small groups or for a whole community prepared to collaborate in creating a town event/tourism attraction?
The Country Racing Calendar 05/06 has four seasons:
1) The Spring Carnival in the Country: 1 October – 16 November 2005
Escape the crowds!
2) Christmas Racing Season: 29 November – 24 December 2005
All kinds of party packages
3) Kids’ Summer of Country Racing: 26 December – 29 January 2006
Family fun – entertainment free and supervised
4) Food & Wine Race Day 26 February – 25 April 2006
Local wine & food – hire a marquee!
The website gives details on:
* hiring a private marquee in a prime position – picnic or catering options;
*Trackside Enclosure Package -get your own stretch of lawn;
*Exclusive fenced enclosure;
*Entertainer Marquee & Dining Packages – for hosting 30 or more.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT: www.countryracing.com.au