Support to outstanding Performing Arts practitioners to develop and produce new work is being offered by South Australia’s Bakehouse Theatre Artists Development Project.
FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS:
1)3 weeks’ free theatre rental;
2)A production budget subsidy of $1000. ($900 is paid on the first day of a 3 week period and $100 is held as a cleaning deposit and will be paid at the end, subject to the theatre being left in a satisfactory condition);
3)The subsidy is subject to GST. To avoid having 48% withholding tax deducted successful applicants should provide an ABN prior to receiving subsidy. (You should advise if you are subject to GST);
4) Advisory administrative and marketing support;
5) 90% of box office sales to go to the production;
6) The Bakehouse will take bookings and run the box office;
7) Ticket prices will be $18 adults/ $14 concession/$10 school students/ group 10+ $12 Previews $12;
8) All shows will start at 8pm;
9) Minimum of 8 shows required.
All applicants must comply with the following production requirements:
– The performance must be at least 60 minutes in length
– The three week season must include at least 8 performances
– The proposed production must be a new work to SA, or if previously performed it must have a strong rationale as to why we need to see this production again.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFO VISIT: