Advertising and Promotions Manager – Westnet
* Exciting and Dynamic Industry * National Company * Modern CBD offices. Westnet is a large national Telecommunications Provider specialising in Internet, Web Hosting and Phone services for business and residential markets. Westnet was a runner up in the best IT employer 2004 and has won the Number 1 ISP in Australia in Customer Satisfaction for the last two years. Westnet is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Advertising and Promotions Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing advertising and promotional efforts across a range of residential and SME services. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Identify unique segments within the Westnet customer base, formulate and implement up-selling and cross-selling initiatives • Develop and implement integrated campaigns to achieve company objectives. Forecast results and provide a strong business case for the campaign implementation • Present campaign ideas to the marketing team and senior management • Report on the results to senior management
• Provide marketing communications input into various company projects. Attributes required • 4+ years experience in integrated communications campaign development area, preferably in services industry and in residential and the business to business environments • a proven record of building membership basis in a services industry • a good understanding of telecommunications services and some knowledge of the industry • a marketing degree with a strong focus on advertising is preferred. Salary dependent on experience and capability. For more information please visit www.westnet.com.au. You can apply online.
Wanslea Family Services – Specialist Foster Carers
*Innovative program *Training offered *High level of support offered.
Spectrum foster care is a service for children with complex needs who require placement out of their own homes. Spectrum Carers receive a high level of training, support, resourcing and remuneration to equip them for the challenge of caring for a child or sibling group with exceptional care needs.
Spectrum foster care is an innovative specialist foster care program run collaboratively by Wanslea and Anglicare WA. Please direct enquiries to:
Stephan Lund, Spectrum Co-ordinator, Beth Clarke, Family Support Worker
Ph: 9245 2441. You can apply online.
Volunteer Coordinator – Perth South – Activ Foundation
* Rewarding & Challenging Position * Supportive & Friendly environment
* Located in Bentley. Previous applicants need not reapply.An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our Recreation team on a full-time basis. This position is responsible for recruiting and maintaining adequate volunteer staff support for a variety of recreational programs and holidays undertaken for people with a disability. Reporting to the Recreation Coordinator responsibilities will include but are not limited to planning, developing and maintaining a volunteer recruitment program including sourcing, interviewing, training and inducting volunteers; maintaining the volunteer database and ensuring effective placement of volunteers on programs. To meet the key challenges of the role, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes * Effective communication and interpersonal skills; * Previous Experience working with or coordinating Volunteers; * Possess a positive attitude towards people with disability; * Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines; * Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook); * An understanding or previous experience in the recruitment process; * A flexible and adaptable work ethic; * Current ‘C’ class driver’s licence; * A qualification in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Human Services or related discipline would be highly regarded. Appointments will be subject to the provision of a satisfactory National Police Certificate and State Traffic Convictions Certificate. A base salary of $39,009 – $41,778 p.a. (plus superannuation) is offered with an option to take up excellent salary packaging benefits to reflect a commercial value up to $46,700 p.a. (plus superannuation). You can apply online or fax to 9387 0599. Alternatively, mail to Activ, P.O. Box 446, Wembley 6913. Please forward your resume and covering letter outlining relevant skills and experience to the HR Officer (Recruitment).