Judges want to know what form of marketing is working for businesses entering the wards. There will be special sub categories for the Women in Business and Ethnic business operators. Details can be found on www.mcei.org.au then AWARDS. The Award document (pdf) can be downloaded here.
The awards are national but the winners’ Award Presentation will take place in Melbourne.
Choose from ONE of these four categories:
1. Micro (employing less than 5)
2. Home-Based Business where the business is not run from an external premises.
3. Small (employing 5 – 20)
4. SME (employing 21 – 100)
As well as the categories listed above, businesses may also be judged in the sub-categories below. However, to be judged in these sub-categories, you must have selected one of the major categories listed above e.g. Micro and Ethnic or HBB and Women.
a. Ethnic (marketing strategy implemented by someone whose first language is not English)
b. Women (marketing strategy implemented by a female)
More prizes are being added as they become available…..
• Each category winner will be awarded a special hamper, a framed certificate; a cash prize of $250 and a video made to promote their business (which will include the Presentation Ceremony)
• The overall winner will have already won one of the Categories and in addition will receive a further $500 plus a trophy.
• The overall winning entry will have their entry submitted to an International Judging Panel to represent Australia for the International MCEI Marketing Awards.
• Entrants and winners will be afforded opportunities to ‘present’ to other business operators throughout the 12 months following the Award Presentations.
email@example.com or 03 5625 5195