This self-sustaining lottery to help Non-Profits, charities and community groups is online, it is low maintenance and it offers tangible benefits for those who want to support a charity of their choice as well as the charities designated to receive funds.
Chris says less than 10% of the ticket price goes to administration and his funding priorities are around young people, conservation and rural areas. This will expand to cultural and humanitarian programs in the future.
SCCE is free service that can help:
· Promote, and raise awareness of organisations and the programs and services they provide to Australian communities;
· Activate increased community engagement;
· Raise funds through Southern Cross Community Lotteries.
· Be eligible to receive the Winners Charity Donation, which can currently be up to $10 000;
· Directly receive at least 20% of the funds raised from every ticket sold where the organisation is nominated as the Players Charity;
· A complete fund raising service that requires no ticket books, no administration costs, and no headaches;
· Have free access to all SCCE online resources, tools, and services.
Chris and his colleagues welcome all organisations to its Community Directory, where Charities, non profits, and community groups can promote their organisation, network, and raise funds with out any cost, risk, or obligation.
SCCE believes every person CAN make a difference