Community Educators – Road Trauma Support Team Vic.
This is the only organisation in Victoria which offers services to those directly affected by road trauma, including free counselling and several support groups. Education services include two Offenders Programmes through the Magistrates’ Courts; the Traffic Offenders’ Programme (TOP) for adults and the Youth Offenders’ Programme (YOP) for those under 18 years. TOP is of two hours duration and YOP is 3.5 hours. Venues are across metropolitan Melbourne and in several regional centres. At the moment a programme is delivered in each venue about once a fortnight – this is growing, however, at a steady pace. Sessional Community Educators are required for each venue to deliver these programmes, with the help of volunteer speakers. Those experienced in public speaking, group facilitation, working with volunteers, as well as working with adolescents for YOP, please email or phone John for a position description. 03 9877 7922 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SACS Award. Closing date 10 November 2006.
Hotel Duty Manager – Templestowe Hotel
The Templestowe Hotel has just completed major renovation and requires a dynamic Duty Manager to assist in the Operation of this iconic establishment. This person will be fully conversant in all areas of Hotel Operation including TAB gaming, Pubtab, high volume food operation, stock take proceedure, system management, shift management, staff management, rostering and overall operation. You will be answerable to the Hotel Operations Manager, and work with a management team of 5. The position is a unique role of 2IC, also taking on an arm of the hotel to arrive personally. The role is both challenging and rewarding, you will be rostered to do days, evenings, weekends and public holidays, your roster will be fair and varied, and we will offer you a competitive salary to match your experience. We envisage you will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role. The positon is now open, therefore interviewees will be contacted at earliest convenience to arrange an interview. Thorough reference checks will be conducted on short listed applicants. You can apply now online.
School Canteen Manager – River Gum P.S. Hampton Park
Management of school canteen services 3 days pw. Hourly rate. Job description and application details avail upon request. T: 97991216.
Cafe / Retail Manager – Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie
*Busy inner suburban locations * Passion for team leadership *Commitment to quality & service. Positions are available for a Store Manager. You’ll be responsible for managing a team of up to 20 people to ensure the consistent delivery of our exceptional service and quality standards. You will have a strong hospitality management background with experience in a fast-paced food service environment and strong leadership qualities. Energetic team players who possess the drive and inspiration to motivate a small team are required. You must be available to work a roster across 7 days between the hours of 6am and 8pm. There is an excellent salary package on offer. To apply send your details to: Human Resources Laurent Bakery 2057 Princes Hwy, Clayton, VIC, 3168 Fax: (03)95432966 or Email: email@example.com.
Manager – New Great Ocean Road Restaurant
An experienced manager is required to oversee all aspects of operations including; planning, marketing, finance, stock control and recruitment of kitchen and front of house team. Must be a motivated, passionate hospitality professional. Applications via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419899734 or Fax 03 56785099.
Group Travel Consultant
* Spectacular Incentive/Conference travel co. *Salary package to $55k * Opportunity to progress into Account Management. This company is a unique and highly successful specialist in the field of Incentive & Conference travel. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced travel consultant, with exceptional knowledge of international destinations & personal travel experience, to move in the direction of upmarket incentive travel. You will be co-ordinating the travel arrangements and all logistics for groups of all sizes, from boutique to huge, to locations all over the world and around Australia. You will also be arranging pre/post travel arrangements for delegates who expect you to be knowledgeable, passionate, and interested in creating a dream holiday for them. This position will allow you to be involved in the Program management team where you will assist with program co-ordination duties requiring excellent administrative & computer skills as well as great attention to detail. Apply online, forward your CV now for a confidential chat.
New people wanted for Event Marketing, Customer Service & Sales Marketing
12+ new starters are wanted by Unite Marketing who specialise in the above. This is a busy time for us and bright, enthusiastic, energetic people are neecded. Some of our most successful team members have come from hospitality backgrounds, as they have discovered their skills can be utilised in other areas of the work force. Motivation, strong work ethic & personality is what we believe to be the key to success for our company.
If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and OTE $40,000 P/A sounds appealing, long term, and management opportunities are on offer. Full product training is provided for the successful, well presented, articulate applicants who have the ability to work hard & have fun at work. There will be a fun team based environment for natural leaders to join. APPLY TODAY: START TOMORROW!
Product Manager – Travel Industry – Melbourne Southern Suburbs
*Great working environment *Salary up to $60K. Due to the continuing success of this company, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join their team. Key responsibilities include *Product survey, research, recommendations, planning and product design *Timely delivery of brochures *Updating the web site information for the product *Brochure and product training and training information for all markets *Take responsibility for tours including designing itineraries *Negotiating and planning of familiarisation programmes *Involvement with the product pricing process, also the advertising and promotional activities. To be successful in this role you should have the following *Similar experience within a product or marketing role *Excellent communication, marketing and report writing skill
*The ability to research, innovate, with good statistical and copy writing skills *Good Australian destination knowledge *Be well travelled. Australian residents only can apply online. Job Reference No. OTH/35592. Please send Resumes (CVs) as WORD (any version) attachments to Hallis, Level 3, 60 Albert Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 Phone: (03 9674 9674 Fax: (03) 9696 3415.
Join Victoria’s largest & fastest growing wine tour company
Two new tour guide/drivers highly skilled in the area of wine and customer service are required. You can enjoy your work day hosting our guests in the stunning Yarra Valley eating lunch and talking about wine. Successful applicants will have confident knowledge of red, white and sparkling wine making process along with strong understanding of Australian wine regions and general wine comprehension. The ability to talk to groups of people and excellent organizational skills essential. Full time and part time positions available with a minimum commitment to May 2007. Others may find a whole new career path in winery tourism and stay a lot longer. Light rigid vehicle license required to start job, but not necessary to apply. License fee reimbursed after qualifying period. SALARY range $35,000 + per annum. APPLY online or send your resume to email@example.com.
Planned Giving Officer – St Kilda Location
* Permanent position * 50K salary plus super and car park. A community health provider based in St Kilda, promoting excellence in community health through education, research and clinical practice has a vacancy for a Planned Giving Officer to work in their head office. A key fundraising role responsible for developing and managing a proactive, progressive and successful planned giving program, this will develop and manage an In Memorium donations program, encouraging donors to make bequests to the health provider and be actively involved in donor relationship building and securing major gifts. Applicants will need * Previous experience in planned giving development of at least 2 years or previous non for profit organisation experience * the ability to relate to people of varied ages and backgrounds and the confidence to ask for financial support * demonstrated experience in having created relationships of trust and respect * high level verbal and written communication skills * ability to handle sensitive topics and issues. Australian Residents ONLY can apply online, Job Reference No. OTH/35237, or send Resumes (CVs) as WORD (any version) attachments.
Marketing Coordinator – Direct Mail
* Not-for-profit * CBD location * $55 60,000 (package) An opportunity is available working for one of the most recognisable not-for-profit charities, within a role focused specifically on direct mail and program management. You will be responsible for all direct mail appeals and the development and ongoing evaluation of existing programs. You will be the primary point of contact for three fundraising programs and will need to build relationships both internally and externally. It is necessary that you have experience in implementing direct mail initiatives, but not necessary that you have been involved in the overall strategy planning and writing of copy. You will need excellent project management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. You will need to have a good understanding of MS Office and be familiar using databases. You can apply online or contact Brien Keegan, quoting reference no: MEL/BKAD56145, Phone 61 3 8319 1111, Fax 61 3 8614 8700.
Support Workers – Calvary Silver Circle
* Location – Sth Yarra, Malvern, Bentleigh, Brighton * Training & Support Provided * Car Essential * $15 – $17 per hr. Calvary Silver Circle is a leading provider of quality Home Support Services. Essential training/experience
* Personal Care – Certificate 111 * Home Care. Dedicated people are required to assist mainly older people who choose to live at home with cooking, shopping, cleaning and showering • Flexible hours working with regular clients • Support and training provided (traineeships available in Certificate 111 for eligible candidates) • Car and telephone essential. For more information go to www.silvercircle.com.au, call Margaret on 8552 6622, Fax 8552 6600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply online.
Disability Services – Support & Choice Facilitator – Futures for Young Adults
* Part Time (9 day fortnight) position * Salary Sacrifice benefits
* Exceptional employee conditions. Windermere Child & Family Services, a successful and well-established Welfare Agency in the Southern Region, is seeking a, dynamic and experienced Case Manager/facilitator to develop person directed plans for individuals on the Futures for Young Adults program through the Support and Choice initiative. The appointee will be responsible for supporting young people with disabilities to plan ahead, set goals and make informed decisions about their future. Knowledge of the principles of Individualised Planning and Support approach as the framework for planning and goal setting will be an advantage. The position presumes an ability to network and negotiate with other agencies, along with sound administrative, computer and organisational skills. Social work or related human service qualifications are essential. For a detailed position description, please email email@example.com. Applicants must address the key selection criteria. Applications close 9th November 2006. Salary Packaging is offered via Individual AWAs. You can apply online.
Research Manager – YACHAD Accelerated Learning Project (YALP)
* Manage research for a major education project * National Scope
* Melbourne based. This challenging 18 month project requires a research manager available for immediate start. The role will involve managing the collection of quantitative and qualitative data, comprehensive data analysis and evaluation, and high level report writing, regarding the educational programs intended to improve literacy and numeracy outcomes of underachieving students. The seven participating schools are located in five States/Territories and draw on an Israeli model fostering community engagement and professional development programs for teachers and education paraprofessionals. Applicants should address the following criteria: A high level understanding of applied research methodologies, knowledge and experience in educational research, statistical analysis, report writing and presentation skills, strong communication skills, and tertiary qualifications with an analytical focus. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Click here to view the position description. For a confidential discussion or for further information, enquiries can be made to Duncan Fikkers at the Slade Group on (03) 9235 5191. You can apply online quoting reference number DF44039.
Case Manager – Windermere Child & Family Services
* Innovative ‘Kids Becoming Champions’ Program * Full time position
* Agency committed to professional development. This well-established welfare agency in the southern region has a fulltime vacancy for an enthusiastic and energetic person with strong communication skills, experience in child development, family casework and working with vulnerable children and families. This role will allow you to make a difference to assist children and families overcome crises through the provision of intensive family case management and Groupwork with children. The successful applicant will be providing a range of therapeutic and supportive interventions to clients within their own home and community. This will assist them to develop coping skills, overcoming varied complex needs. Qualifications in Social Work or Social Welfare are preferred. Applications close 09/11/06. Position Descriptions available only by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply a brief outline of relevant experience with your details. Applicants must address the key selection criteria. Salary packaging via individual AWAs.